Friday, October 15, 2010

Parent Remarks

(Contributed by Dave's parents)

Jim and Sandy want to thank all the good folks who have responded with additions to this blogspot, and to Don L for putting it together. Reading the entries brought back lots of memories for us as well. We wish all of you a good future, and blessings, and thank you for all the good thoughts about Dave.

(Contributed by Jim, Dave's father)

I have been remembering lots of the old gang activities. One that sticks out in my mind is the Friday or Saturday evening that a bunch of you had a jam session and sleepover. What I remember about the music is that we had the back porch door wide open, and Sandy and I were out by the fence talking with our neighbor, and it was still LOUD! Sounded pretty good too. I know you all shared a number of interests, but music is the one I remember most.

No comments:

Post a Comment